Erie Benefit Administration
The world of health care benefits has become progressively complex, Fortunately, MMA Erie has the expertise to navigate the changing health care landscape and offer strategic, cost-effective Erie benefit administration programs. Our proprietary administration solution, MMA MarketLink, offers a wide variety of critical elements including:
- Simplify their benefits through traditional administration with seamless integration to private exchange within the same platform.
- Integrate defined contribution or defined benefits funding approaches.
- Comply easily with integrated Affordable Care Act reporting requirements including IRC Section 6055 and 6056.
- Engage employees with relevant resources and interactive tools, empowering smart decision making.
- Offer an individual exchange alternative to COBRA.
- Develop healthier consumers and a long-term culture of wellbeing.
MMA Erie will review your present benefits program, and design a strategic plan that addresses your priorities, reduces risk and lowers your cost, all while considering the morale of your employees. MMA’s strong insurance company relationships allow us to deliver an extensive range of providers, networks, premium levels and plan designs.
Beyond recommending the right Erie benefit administration coverage and cost control strategies, MMA understands your need for knowledgeable counsel on the ACA and its mandates. At MMA you will be backed by a team of compliance and actuarial consultants who monitor and analyze the implications of the ACA. They can help you determine the financial impact on your business and put a proactive plan in place to ensure you are ACA compliant.
For Erie benefit administration that works to your business’ advantage, contact MMA to schedule a complimentary insurance consultation.