Erie Employee Benefits
Full of new red tape and government regulations, the world of health care benefits has become more and more complex. Fortunately MMA Erie has the knowledge needed to navigate the changing health care landscape and offer strategic, cost-effective Erie employee benefits programs.
The Erie MMA team can review your current benefits program, and design a strategic plan that addresses your priorities and your reduces risk. This can be accomplished while lowering costs and boosting employee morale. Our longstanding connections with major insurance carriers allow us to deliver an extensive range of providers, networks, premium levels and plan designs.
Beyond recommending the right Erie employee benefits coverage and cost control strategies, we understand your need for knowledgeable counsel on the Affordable Care Act and its mandates. MMA Erie will ensure you are backed by a team of compliance and actuarial consultants who monitor and analyze the implications of the Affordable Care Act. They will help you determine the financial impact on your business and put a proactive plan in place to ensure you are ACA compliant.
Our extensive approach to building and managing benefits programs includes:
- Proprietary tools like the Total Opportunity Matrix (TOM) Strategic Forecast Model (SFM) and Planning and Analytics for Total Health (PATH) are used to guide recommendations.
- Claims, utilization, market benchmarks and predictive analytics to set baselines and construct strategy.
- Benchmarking for employer-specific plan data against normative and industry-specific data.
- Tracking of success targets, vendor and performance and overall plan financials presented in easy-to-understand reports and metrics.
- Change management through end-to-end support of implementation of the strategic recommendations.
- Culture audits, policy, program, and procedure analysis
- Employee assistance programs, Health Advocate services
- Regulatory and health reform updates and guidance
- Management development and training
- Employee communication strategy and delivery
- Employee recruiting, screening, retention and termination assistance
For Erie employee benefits programs that work to your business’ advantage, contact MMA to schedule a complimentary insurance consultation.